Category: Webmaster Tools
Web Master Tools :
WebMaster Tools are used by web masters or web owners to check the performance of their blog or website. These webmaster tools are very helping in understanding the current position of website. Website traffic, search appearance in search engines, Click, Click through rate etc. Web Master Tools are used to get following benefits.
Learn to make great sites with WebMaster Tools:
Thinking about creating new blog or website? Great! Our Webmaster tools has the information and tools to teach you how to create a site and have it found in Google Search.
WebMaster Tools are necessary to understand by every webmaster. These are guidelines to follow. If you follow these guide lines, your website remain in search engines with most popularity. In this tutorial you will learn how web master tools are used for your website.
WebMaster Tools & Specific guidelines:
In web master tools specific points to focus are given below:
Avoid the following techniques:
- Automatically generated content
- Participating in link schemes
- Creating pages with little or no original content
- Sneaky redirects
- Hidden text or links
- Doorway pages
- Scraped content
- Participating in affiliate programs without adding sufficient value
- Loading pages with irrelevant keywords
- Creating pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses, trojans, or other badware
- Abusing rich snippets markup
- Sending automated queries to Google
Follow good practices like these:
- Monitoring your site for hacking and removing hacked content as soon as it appears
- Preventing and removing user-generated spam on your site
In our WebMaster Tools tutorial we will provide you all necessary points to focus. By following them your website will make more progress and more valuable traffic.